- General SEVP Questions: Please e-mail SEVP@dhs.gov or call the SEVP Response Center at (703) 603-3400 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM ET, except holidays.
- I-901 Fee Questions and Payment Issues: Visit the I-901 section of the SEVP website, then send an e-mail to fmjfee.SEVIS@dhs.gov or call the I-901 Fee Hotline at (212) 620-3418.
- I-515A Issues: First, visit the I-515A Tool Kit for quick tips. If you still have trouble, please send an e-mail to SEVIS.Ifirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Questions: First, contact the P/DSO listed on your Form I-20.
- Exchange Visitor Questions: First, contact the RO/ARO listed on your Form DS-2019.
- SEVIS System Technical Help: Call the SEVIS Help Desk at (800) 892-4829 between 8 AM and 8 PM ET or e-mail SEVIShelpdesk@hp.com.
- PDSO/DSO or RO/ARO with Technical Issues requiring immediate attention: Please e-mail Toolbox.SEVIS@dhs.gov.
- School Certification Questions: Please e-mail schoolcert.SEVIS@dhs.gov or call (703) 603-3591.
- DMV/Driver’s License or SSA/Social Security Number Questions: Please e-mail DMVSSA.SEVP@DHS.GOV.
Student and Exchange Visitor Program
Attn: (Branch Name or Job Title)
SEVP MS 5600, DHS/ICE
500 12th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20598-5600
SEVP Response Center
Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, except holidays.
Our goal is to answer your questions during your initial call. If your question or issue requires research, we will respond as quickly as possible.