- Atlanta - EROAtlanta Field Office
180 Ted Turner Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Area of Responsibility: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
- Baltimore - EROBaltimore Field Office
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
Area of Responsibility: Maryland
- Buffalo - EROBuffalo Field Office
250 Delaware Avenue, Floor 7
Buffalo, NY 14202
Area of Responsibility: Upstate New York
- Burlington - EROBoston Field Office
1000 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Area of Responsibility: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Centennial - ERODenver Field Office
12445 E. Caley Avenue
Centennial, CO 80111
Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Wyoming
- Chicago - EROChicago Field Office
101 W Ida B Wells Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kentucky, Kansas
- Dallas - ERODallas Field Office
8101 N. Stemmons Frwy
Dallas, TX 75247
Area of Responsibility: North Texas, Oklahoma
- Detroit - ERODetroit Field Office
333 Mt. Elliott St
Detroit, MI 48207
Area of Responsibility: Michigan, Ohio
- El Paso - EROEl Paso Field Office
11541 Montana Ave
El Paso, TX 79936
Area of Responsibility: West Texas, New Mexico
- Fairfax - EROWashington Field Office
2675 Prosperity Avenue
Fairfax, VA 20598-5216
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia
- Fort Snelling - EROSt Paul Field Office
1 Federal Drive
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
Area of Responsibility: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Houston - EROHouston Field Office
126 Northpoint Drive
Houston, TX 77060
Area of Responsibility: Southeast Texas
- Los Angeles - EROLos Angeles Field Office
300 North Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Area of Responsibility: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (Counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino), and Central Coast (Counties of Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo)
- New Orleans - ERONew Orleans Field Office
New Orleans, LA 70113
Area of Responsibility: Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee
- New York - ERONew York City Field Office
26 Federal Plaza
9th Floor, Suite 9-110
New York, NY 10278
Area of Responsibility: The five boroughs (counties of NYC) and the following counties: Duchess, Nassau, Putnam, Suffolk, Sullivan, Orange, Rockland, Ulster, and Westchester
- Newark - ERONewark Field Office
970 Broad St. 11th Floor
Newark, NJ 07102
Area of Responsibility: New Jersey
- Philadelphia - EROPhiladelphia Field Office
114 North 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Phoenix - EROPhoenix Field Office
2035 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Area of Responsibility: Arizona
- Plantation - EROMiami Field Office
865 SW 78th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324
Area of Responsibility: Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
- San Antonio - EROSan Antonio Field Office
1777 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78217
Area of Responsibility: Central South Texas
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO) is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns at the earliest opportunity available. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
Prior to contacting headquarters, you must first try to resolve your request or concern at the field level, which may be done using the ERO Contact Form. If you need further assistance after contacting the field, you may contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
Note: If you elect to communicate with us via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail instead.
Contact Field Offices
ERO is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns as promptly as possible. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ICE practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
- If your concern relates to case management, detention or removal, contact the local field office via the ERO Contact Form.
- If your concern relates to immigration court proceedings, contact the local Office of Chief Counsel (OCC).
Note: If you elect to communicate with ICE via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ICE in a secure manner, please send your inquiry to ICE via U.S. mail instead.
NOTE: In order for ERO to share any information regarding another individual, you MUST provide a signed privacy waiver or G-28 if you are the alien's legal representative.
- Download ICE Privacy Wavier.
- Download Form G-28, Notice of Entry.
- Learn more about ICE privacy restrictions.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.