General Contact Information
Report Crimes, Suspicious Activity and Suspected Child Exploitation of Missing Children
(U.S. and Canada)
(Other Countries Across the Globe)
TTY for hearing impaired only || TTY para personas con discapacidad auditiva solamente
Live, trained operators are available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
To contact ICE Leadership:
U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement
500 12th St., SW
Washington, D.C. 20536
To contact DHS Leadership:
Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C. 20528
Law Enforcement Support Center
The LESC, located in Williston, Vermont, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For information on how to access the Law Enforcement Support Center via NLETS, direct inquiries to:
LESC Computer Services Division
188 Harvest Lane
Williston, Vermont 05495
(802) 872-6050 or via the NLETS Administrative Message (AM) to VTINSO7SO
Contact an ICE Program or Office
- Export Enforcement Coordination Center: North America: (866) 347-2423, International: (802) 872-6199
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Office:
- Telephone: (866) 633-1182
- Fax: (202) 732-4265
- Email: ICE-FOIA@dhs.gov
- Mailing Address (U.S. Postal System and all overnight mail/FedEx): U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Freedom of Information Act Office, 500 12th Street, S.W., Stop 5009, Washington, D.C. 20536-5009
- ICE Health Service Corps: (202) 732-4600
- Office of Diversity and Civil Rights (ODCR):
- Mailing Address: ICE Office of Diversity and Civil Rights, 500 12th Street, S.W. Stop 5010, Washington, D.C. 20536-5010
- Telephone: (202) 732-0111, Fax: (202) 732-0104, Complaint Hotline: (202) 732-0192/0193
- Jurisdiction: All employees, former employees, and applicants for ICE employment.
- If you wish to file a complaint, you must initiate contact with ODCR within 45 days of the date of the alleged discriminatory action or the date you first became aware of the action.
- Office of Human Capital: (202) 732-4715
- Office of Policy:
- Mailing Address: ICE Office of Policy, Potomac Center North (PCN), 500 12th St., NW, Washington, D.C. 20024
- Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR):
- To contact OPR or report potential employee misconduct, call the OPR hotline at 1-877-2INTAKE or send an email to Joint.Intake@dhs.gov.
- OPR also has field offices located throughout the United States.
- Send written correspondence to the following address:
P.O. Box 14475, Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, D.C. 20044
To contact the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General, call 1-800-323-8603.
- Office of Public Affairs (OPA): For media inquiries about ICE activities, operations or policies, contact OPA at (202) 732-4646.
- Office of Information Governance and Privacy (IGP): For questions about privacy at ICE, or to submit a privacy complaint concerning an ICE program, policy or action, contact our office at:
- Email: ICEPrivacy@ice.dhs.gov
- Mailing Address: Office of Information Governance and Privacy, Office of the Director, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, 500 12th Street, SW, Mail Stop 5004, Washington, D.C. 20536-5004
- Student and Exchange Visitors Program
National IPR Coordination Center
You may call the National IPR Coordination Center at 866-IPR-2060 or file a complaint referral form.
Petition ICE to Address an Information Quality Issue
Information Quality is unique in its scope in that it includes influential scientific, financial, and statistical information (not operational information such as agency street address, contact information, typos, etc.). If a Federal agency releases influential scientific, financial, or statistical information to the public, and a person or persons deem it erroneous, then the person/persons may petition the government to correct the error. Visit the ICE Information Quality Standards page for more information.
Report a Website Error or Technical Problem
Use the following link to report technical errors found on the ICE.gov website: Submit website errors to Webmaster
Freight or Mail to ICE
Freight Delivery Instructions
Vehicles transporting freight destined for ICE Headquarters (HQ) Facilities in Washington, D.C. or Arlington are required to undergo security inspections at the Federal Protective Service (FPS) Vehicle Inspection Facility (VIF) prior to making a freight delivery.
Freight delivery vehicles must arrive at each destination with a FPS seal attached. All HAZMAT vehicles must be processed through the VIF. In instances where there are multiple DHS-HQ destinations for one vehicle, the driver will be issued multiple seals at the VIF. All commercial delivery services such as FEDEX, UPS, DHL, are not permitted to make deliveries directly to ICE-HQ Facilities located in Washington, D.C. or Arlington.
The VIF is available for inspection of vehicles carrying DHS freight between the hours of 5:00 am to 5:00 pm daily M-F. The VIF is also available from 5:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays. The VIF is located at 300 12th Street Southwest on the corner of 12th & C Street Southwest Washington, D.C. Delivery vehicles will also be subjected to explosive detection dogs at the Government's discretion. Make sure the freight invoice has special instruction for delivery through the FPS facility to final destination.
Mail Delivery Instructions
Mail deliveries using the US Postal Service or a commercial express package service provider such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx should be addressed to the recipients name and mail stop as displayed below.
Note: commercial ZIP codes indicated by the U.S. Postal Service and online mapping tools like MapQuest, Yahoo! Maps, and Google Maps do not provide the accurate ZIP code for delivery of government mail. It is important to use the government shipping facility ZIP code, not the commercial delivery ZIP code. For example, the commercial ZIP code for ICE headquarters is:
500 12th St, SW
Washington, D.C. 20024
However, the government ZIP code for ICE is:
500 12th St, SW
Washington, D.C. 20536
Use the government ZIP code for deliveries to government facilities.