The CCHT hosts quarterly webinars to educate law enforcement on Continued Presence. These webinars will cover:
- Why and how requesting Continued Presence strengthens a human trafficking investigation
- How to prepare and submit a Continued Presence request
- Recent improvements to the Continued Presence program
- Questions & Answers
Webinar dates are below. Space is limited and these webinars are for law enforcement only. Register* via the link provided for the date you select. If you have any questions or difficulty registering, please contact ContinuedPresence@ccht.dhs.gov. We look forward to seeing you in the webinar.
Dates and Registration
- Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 3:30-4:30 ET – Register Here*
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 3:30-4:30 ET – [Registration Coming]
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 3:30-4:30 ET – [Registration Coming]
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 3:30-4:30 ET - [Registration Coming]
* When you click on the Register button, if you see a Webex screen with a request for a meeting password, you can ignore the password field and click on Register again. You will receive a follow-up email within 5 days of registering with the meeting link and a password.