The ICE Tip Line is a 24/7 intake center that processes tip information relating to the federal statutes enforced by HSI. Every day, the ICE Tip Line receives information through calls and online from tipsters located throughout the United States and worldwide. The ICE Tip Line receives, analyzes, documents and disseminates leads to the appropriate domestic HSI field office, international HSI attaché office or domestic Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) field office for further review and action.
The public is encouraged to contact the ICE Tip Line to provide information about any crimes investigated by HSI, including:
- Terrorism and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs)
- Human Trafficking (Forced Labor/Slavery)
- Child Exploitation/Pornography and Sex Tourism
- Transnational Gang Activity
- Intellectual Property Rights Violations
- Cyber Crimes
- Drug Smuggling
- Human Smuggling
- Bulk Cash Smuggling/Financial Crimes
- Weapons Smuggling
- Trade Fraud Violations
- Export Violations, including the transfer of sensitive technology or data
- Sanctions Violations
- Human Rights Violations/War Crimes
- Fugitive Criminal Aliens
- Identity, Document and Benefit Fraud, including Marriage Fraud
- Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers (Worksite Enforcement)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Tipsters who want to report suspicious or criminal activity can contact the ICE Tip Line by:
- Calling (866) 347-2423 from the United States and Canada.
- Calling (802) 872-6199 from any country in the world; translation services are available for tipsters who speak foreign languages.
- Completing the online Tip Form at https://www.ice.gov/webform/ice-tip-form.