The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
- To fulfill the agency’s critical mission, ERO oversees civil immigration detention in facilities nationwide that house noncitizens to secure their presence for immigration proceedings or removal from the U.S.
- ICE detains noncitizens who are subject to mandatory detention or those that ICE determines are a public safety or flight risk during the custody determination process.
- Plymouth County Correctional FacilityBoston Field Office
26 Long Pond Road
Plymouth, MA 02360
- Strafford County CorrectionsBoston Field Office
266 County Farm Road
Dover, NH 03820
- Wyatt Detention FacilityBoston Field Office
950 High Street
Central Falls, RI 02863