The field offices listed below are not check-in locations. To find an ICE check-in location, schedule or change an appointment time, or to update an address, please visit the ICE Check-in page.
- Adelanto - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Los Angeles (Adelanto)
10250 Rancho Road
Adelanto, CA 92301
- Annandale - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Washington, D.C. (Annandale)
7619 Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA 22003
Mailing Address:500 12th Street SW, Mail Stop 5902 Washington, D.C. 20536-5902
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia (Annandale Immigration Court)
- Arlington - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Washington, D.C. (Arlington)
1901 S. Bell Street
Arlington, VA 22202
500 12th Street SW, Mail Stop 5907
Washington, D.C. 20536-5907
- Atlanta - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Atlanta
180 Ted Turner Drive, SW, Suite 332
Atlanta, GA 30303
Area of Responsibility: Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Atlanta - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Atlanta
Peachtree Summit Federal Building
401 W. Peachtree Street, NW, Suite 2850
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Baltimore - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Baltimore
Fallon Federal Building
31 Hopkins Plaza, Room 1600
Baltimore, MD 21201
Area of Responsibility: Maryland
- Batavia - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Buffalo (Batavia)
Buffalo Federal Detention Facility
4250 Federal Drive
Batavia, NY 14020
- Boston - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Boston
JFK Federal Building
15 New Sudbury Street, Room 425
Boston, MA 02203
Area of Responsibility: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Brooklyn Heights - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Detroit (Cleveland)
925 Keynote Circle, Room 201
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
- Buffalo - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Buffalo
250 Delaware Avenue, Suite 773
Buffalo, NY 14202
Area of Responsibility: Northern and Western New York
- Centennial - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Denver
12445 East Caley Avenue
Centennial, CO 80111-6432
Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Idaho (ERO) , Montana, Utah, and Wyoming
- Chaparral - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, El Paso (Chaparral)
Trial Attorney Unit
26 McGregor Range Road
Chaparral, NM 88081
- Charlotte - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Atlanta (Charlotte)
5701 Executive Center Drive, Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28212
- Chicago - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Chicago
525 W. Van Buren Street, Suite 701
Chicago, IL 60607
Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, and Wisconsin
- Conroe - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Houston (Conroe)
Montgomery Processing Center
806 Hilbig Road
Conroe, TX 77301
- Detroit - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Detroit
Rosa Parks Federal Building
333 Mt. Elliott Street, 2nd Floor
Detroit, MI 48207
Area of Responsibility: Michigan and Ohio
- Dilley - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, San Antonio (Dilley)
South Texas Family Residential Center
300 El Rancho Way
Dilley, TX 78017
- El Paso - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, El Paso
11541 Montana Avenue, Suite O
El Paso, TX 79936
Area of Responsibility: West Texas and New Mexico
- Elizabeth - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Newark (Elizabeth)
Elizabeth Detention Facility
625 Evans Street, Room 135
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
- Eloy - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Phoenix (Eloy)
Eloy Detention Center
1705 East Hanna Road
Eloy, AZ 85131
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
ERO manages all aspects of the immigration enforcement process through the operation of 25 field offices nationwide that report to ERO headquarters.
ERO is committed to transparency, collaboration and resolving concerns with community stakeholders. To ensure transparency and collaboration, ICE encourages its stakeholders to contact the agency with any questions or concerns:
- Concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies, or programs should be directed to the local field liaison
- Concerns related to immigration court proceedings should be directed to the Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location handling the case. Noncitizens may also check the status of their case using the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Automated Case Information system online or at 800-898-7180 (TDD: 800-828-1120), or by contacting the local Immigration Court handling their case.
Requests, inquiries, and concerns may be submitted using the ERO Contact Form. Please be aware that in choosing this mode of communication any sensitive personal information sent is not secure. To send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail.
Due to ICE privacy restrictions, in order for ERO to share information with someone other than the subject of the request, the agency requires a signed privacy waiver or, for the noncitizen’s legal representative, a Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.
For further assistance after contacting the field office, please contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
HSI has 30 Special Agent in Charge (SAC) offices throughout the United States.
The SAC offices are responsible for the administration and management of all investigative and enforcement activities within the geographic boundaries of the office.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
View OPR Field Office Locations
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.
In addition to its headquarters in Washington, D.C., OPLA has 25 field locations with a presence in more than 60 offices throughout the United States.