The field offices listed below are not check-in locations. To find an ICE check-in location, schedule or change an appointment time, or to update an address, please visit the ICE Check-in page.
- Atlanta - EROAtlanta Field Office
180 Ted Turner Dr. SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Area of Responsibility: Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
- Baltimore - EROBaltimore Field Office
31 Hopkins Plaza
Baltimore, MD 21201
Area of Responsibility: Maryland
- Buffalo - EROBuffalo Field Office
250 Delaware Avenue, Floor 7
Buffalo, NY 14202
Area of Responsibility: Upstate New York
- Burlington - EROBoston Field Office
1000 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Area of Responsibility: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Centennial - ERODenver Field Office
12445 E. Caley Avenue
Centennial, CO 80111
Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Wyoming
- Chantilly - EROWashington Field Office
14797 Murdock Street
Chantilly, VA 20151
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia
- Chicago - EROChicago Field Office
101 W Ida B Wells Drive
Chicago, IL 60605
Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Kentucky, Kansas
- Dallas - ERODallas Field Office
8101 N. Stemmons Frwy
Dallas, TX 75247
Area of Responsibility: North Texas, Oklahoma
- Detroit - ERODetroit Field Office
333 Mt. Elliott St
Detroit, MI 48207
Area of Responsibility: Michigan, Ohio
- El Paso - EROEl Paso Field Office
11541 Montana Ave
El Paso, TX 79936
Area of Responsibility: West Texas, New Mexico
- Fort Snelling - EROSt Paul Field Office
1 Federal Drive
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
For non-citizens, please call: (402) 536-4935
Area of Responsibility: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Harlingen - EROHarlingen Field Office
1717 Zoy Street
Harlingen, TX 78552
Area of Responsibility: South Texas
- Houston - EROHouston Field Office
126 Northpoint Drive
Houston, TX 77060
Area of Responsibility: Southeast Texas
- Los Angeles - EROLos Angeles Field Office
300 North Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Area of Responsibility: Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (Counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino), and Central Coast (Counties of Ventura, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo)
- New Orleans - ERONew Orleans Field Office
New Orleans, LA 70113
Area of Responsibility: Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee
- New York - ERONew York City Field Office
26 Federal Plaza
9th Floor, Suite 9-110
New York, NY 10278
Area of Responsibility: The five boroughs (counties of NYC) and the following counties: Duchess, Nassau, Putnam, Suffolk, Sullivan, Orange, Rockland, Ulster, and Westchester
- Newark - ERONewark Field Office
970 Broad St. 11th Floor
Newark, NJ 07102
Area of Responsibility: New Jersey
- Philadelphia - EROPhiladelphia Field Office
114 North 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Phoenix - EROPhoenix Field Office
2035 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Area of Responsibility: Arizona
- Plantation - EROMiami Field Office
865 SW 78th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33324
Area of Responsibility: Florida, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
ERO manages all aspects of the immigration enforcement process through the operation of 25 field offices nationwide that report to ERO headquarters.
ERO is committed to transparency, collaboration and resolving concerns with community stakeholders. To ensure transparency and collaboration, ICE encourages its stakeholders to contact the agency with any questions or concerns:
- Concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies, or programs should be directed to the local field liaison
- Concerns related to immigration court proceedings should be directed to the Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location handling the case. Noncitizens may also check the status of their case using the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Automated Case Information system online or at 800-898-7180 (TDD: 800-828-1120), or by contacting the local Immigration Court handling their case.
Requests, inquiries, and concerns may be submitted using the ERO Contact Form. Please be aware that in choosing this mode of communication any sensitive personal information sent is not secure. To send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail.
Due to ICE privacy restrictions, in order for ERO to share information with someone other than the subject of the request, the agency requires a signed privacy waiver or, for the noncitizen’s legal representative, a Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.
For further assistance after contacting the field office, please contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
HSI has 30 Special Agent in Charge (SAC) offices throughout the United States.
The SAC offices are responsible for the administration and management of all investigative and enforcement activities within the geographic boundaries of the office.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
View OPR Field Office Locations
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.
In addition to its headquarters in Washington, D.C., OPLA has 25 field locations with a presence in more than 60 offices throughout the United States.