The field offices listed below are not check-in locations. To find an ICE check-in location, schedule or change an appointment time, or to update an address, please visit the ICE Check-in page.
- Atlanta - OPEAtlanta – Community Relations Officer
Area of Responsibility: Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina
- Baltimore - OPEBaltimore - Community Relations Officer
40 South Gay Street, 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Area of Responsibility: Maryland
- Buffalo - OPEBuffalo - Community Relations Officer
130 Delaware Avenue, Ste 300
Buffalo, NY 14202
Area of Responsibility: Western, Central & Northern New York State
- Burlington - OPEBoston - Community Relations Officer
1000 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Area of Responsibility: Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire
- Centennial - OPEDenver - Community Relations Officer
12445 E. Caley Ave
Centennial, CO 80111
Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming
- Chicago - OPEChicago - Community Relations Officer
101 W. Congress Parkway
Chicago, IL 60605
Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Kansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin
- Dallas - OPEDallas - Community Relations Officer
8101 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
Area of Responsibility: North Texas and Oklahoma
- Detroit - OPEDetroit - Community Relations Officer
477 Michigan Avenue, Ste 1850
Detroit, MI 48226
Area of Responsibility: Michigan and Ohio
- El Paso - OPEEl Paso - Community Relations Officer
11541 Montana Avenue
El Paso, TX 79925
Area of Responsibility: West Texas and New Mexico
- Fairfax - OPEFairfax - Community Relations Officer
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia
- Fort Snelling - OPESt. Paul - Community Relations Officer
1 Federal Drive, Ste 1340
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
Area of Responsibility: Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota
- Harlingen - OPEHarlingen - Community Relations Officer
1717 Zoy Street
Harlingen, TX 78552
Area of Responsibility: Harlingen
- Houston - OPEHouston - Community Relations Officer
4141 N. Sam Houston Parkway East #300
Houston, TX 77032
Area of Responsibility: Houston and Gulf Coast to include Beaumont to Galveston and Corpus Christi, Texas
- Long Beach - OPELos Angeles - Community Relations Officer
501 West Ocean Boulevard, Ste 7200
Long Beach, CA 90802
Area of Responsibility: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and Clark California
- New Orleans - OPENew Orleans - Community Relations Officer
1250 Poydras Street, Ste 2200
New Orleans, LA 70113
Area of Responsibility: Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi
- New York - OPENew York - Community Relations Officer
601 W. 26th Street 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Area of Responsibility: Eastern New York and Long Island
- Newark - OPENewark - Community Relations Officer
970 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Area of Responsibility: New Jersey
- Philadelphia - OPEPhiladelphia - Community Relations Officer
220 Chestnut Street, Ste 200
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Area of Responsibility: Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia
- Phoenix - OPEPhoenix - Community Relations Officer
4041 North Central Ave, Ste 1650
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Area of Responsibility: Arizona
- Plantation - OPEMiami - Community Relations Officer
865 SW 78th Avenue, Ste 101
Plantation, FL 33324
Area of Responsibility: South Florida
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
ERO manages all aspects of the immigration enforcement process through the operation of 25 field offices nationwide that report to ERO headquarters.
ERO is committed to transparency, collaboration and resolving concerns with community stakeholders. To ensure transparency and collaboration, ICE encourages its stakeholders to contact the agency with any questions or concerns:
- Concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies, or programs should be directed to the local field liaison
- Concerns related to immigration court proceedings should be directed to the Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location handling the case. Noncitizens may also check the status of their case using the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Automated Case Information system online or at 800-898-7180 (TDD: 800-828-1120), or by contacting the local Immigration Court handling their case.
Requests, inquiries, and concerns may be submitted using the ERO Contact Form. Please be aware that in choosing this mode of communication any sensitive personal information sent is not secure. To send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail.
Due to ICE privacy restrictions, in order for ERO to share information with someone other than the subject of the request, the agency requires a signed privacy waiver or, for the noncitizen’s legal representative, a Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.
For further assistance after contacting the field office, please contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
HSI has 30 Special Agent in Charge (SAC) offices throughout the United States.
The SAC offices are responsible for the administration and management of all investigative and enforcement activities within the geographic boundaries of the office.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
View OPR Field Office Locations
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.
In addition to its headquarters in Washington, D.C., OPLA has 25 field locations with a presence in more than 60 offices throughout the United States.