- Boston - HSIHSI Boston
10 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02222
Phone: (617) 565-7400
Fax: (617) 565-7422
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
ERO manages all aspects of the immigration enforcement process through the operation of 25 field offices nationwide that report to ERO headquarters.
ERO is committed to transparency, collaboration and resolving concerns with community stakeholders. To ensure transparency and collaboration, ICE encourages its stakeholders to contact the agency with any questions or concerns:
- Concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies, or programs should be directed to the local field liaison
- Concerns related to immigration court proceedings should be directed to the Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location handling the case. Noncitizens may also check the status of their case using the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Automated Case Information system online or at 800-898-7180 (TDD: 800-828-1120), or by contacting the local Immigration Court handling their case.
Requests, inquiries, and concerns may be submitted using the ERO Contact Form. Please be aware that in choosing this mode of communication any sensitive personal information sent is not secure. To send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail.
Due to ICE privacy restrictions, in order for ERO to share information with someone other than the subject of the request, the agency requires a signed privacy waiver or, for the noncitizen’s legal representative, a Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.