- Atlanta - OPEAtlanta – Community Relations Officer
Area of Responsibility: Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina
- Baltimore - OPEBaltimore - Community Relations Officer
40 South Gay Street, 3rd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
Area of Responsibility: Maryland
- Buffalo - OPEBuffalo - Community Relations Officer
130 Delaware Avenue, Ste 300
Buffalo, NY 14202
Area of Responsibility: Western, Central & Northern New York State
- Burlington - OPEBoston - Community Relations Officer
1000 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803
Area of Responsibility: Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire
- Centennial - OPEDenver - Community Relations Officer
12445 E. Caley Ave
Centennial, CO 80111
Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming
- Chicago - OPEChicago - Community Relations Officer
101 W. Congress Parkway
Chicago, IL 60605
Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Kansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin
- Dallas - OPEDallas - Community Relations Officer
8101 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75247
Area of Responsibility: North Texas and Oklahoma
- Detroit - OPEDetroit - Community Relations Officer
477 Michigan Avenue, Ste 1850
Detroit, MI 48226
Area of Responsibility: Michigan and Ohio
- El Paso - OPEEl Paso - Community Relations Officer
11541 Montana Avenue
El Paso, TX 79925
Area of Responsibility: West Texas and New Mexico
- Fairfax - OPEFairfax - Community Relations Officer
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia
- Fort Snelling - OPESt. Paul - Community Relations Officer
1 Federal Drive, Ste 1340
Fort Snelling, MN 55111
Area of Responsibility: Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota
- Houston - OPEHouston - Community Relations Officer
4141 N. Sam Houston Parkway East #300
Houston, TX 77032
Area of Responsibility: Houston and Gulf Coast to include Beaumont to Galveston and Corpus Christi, Texas
- Long Beach - OPELos Angeles - Community Relations Officer
501 West Ocean Boulevard, Ste 7200
Long Beach, CA 90802
Area of Responsibility: Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and Clark California
- New Orleans - OPENew Orleans - Community Relations Officer
1250 Poydras Street, Ste 2200
New Orleans, LA 70113
Area of Responsibility: Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi
- New York - OPENew York - Community Relations Officer
601 W. 26th Street 7th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Area of Responsibility: Eastern New York and Long Island
- Newark - OPENewark - Community Relations Officer
970 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Area of Responsibility: New Jersey
- Philadelphia - OPEPhiladelphia - Community Relations Officer
220 Chestnut Street, Ste 200
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Area of Responsibility: Pennsylvania, Delaware, West Virginia
- Phoenix - OPEPhoenix - Community Relations Officer
4041 North Central Ave, Ste 1650
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Area of Responsibility: Arizona
- Plantation - OPEMiami - Community Relations Officer
865 SW 78th Avenue, Ste 101
Plantation, FL 33324
Area of Responsibility: South Florida
- San Antonio - OPESan Antonio - Community Relations Officer
1777 NE Loop 410, Floor 15
San Antonio, TX 78217
Area of Responsibility: San Antonio, Austin, Waco, Rio Grande Valley, Del Rio, Eagle Pass and Laredo Texas
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO) is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns at the earliest opportunity available. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
Prior to contacting headquarters, you must first try to resolve your request or concern at the field level, which may be done using the ERO Contact Form. If you need further assistance after contacting the field, you may contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
Note: If you elect to communicate with us via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail instead.
Contact Field Offices
ERO is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns as promptly as possible. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ICE practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
- If your concern relates to case management, detention or removal, contact the local field office via the ERO Contact Form.
- If your concern relates to immigration court proceedings, contact the local Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location.
Note: If you elect to communicate with ICE via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ICE in a secure manner, please send your inquiry to ICE via U.S. mail instead.
NOTE: In order for ERO to share any information regarding another individual, you MUST provide a signed privacy waiver or G-28 if you are the alien's legal representative.
- Download ICE Privacy Waiver.
- Download Form G-28, Notice of Entry.
- Learn more about ICE privacy restrictions.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.