- Tampa - HSIHSI Tampa
2203 North Lois Avenue
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 357-7000
Fax: (813) 348-1877
- Tampa - OPETampa - Community Relations Officer
2203 North Lois Avenue, Ste 300
Tampa, FL 33607
Area of Responsibility: Tampa, Central and Northern Florida
- Tucson - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Phoenix (Tucson)
6431 S. Country Club Road
Tucson, AZ 85706
- West Valley City - EROSalt Lake City Field Office
2975 Decker Lake Drive
West Valley City, UT 84119-6096
Area of Responsibility: Utah, Idaho, Montana, Nevada
- West Valley City - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Denver (Salt Lake City)
2975 Decker Lake Drive, Stop C
West Valley City, UT 84119-6098
- Williston - LESCLESC Communications Section
188 Harvest Lane
Williston, VT 05495
The LESC, located in Williston, Vermont, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For information on how to access the Law Enforcement Support Center via NLETS, please direct inquires to the address above.
(802) 872-6020 or via NLETS Administrative Message (AM) to VTICE0900
- York - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Philadelphia (York)
2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement Removal Operations (ERO) is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns at the earliest opportunity available. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
Prior to contacting headquarters, you must first try to resolve your request or concern at the field level, which may be done using the ERO Contact Form. If you need further assistance after contacting the field, you may contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
Note: If you elect to communicate with us via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail instead.
Contact Field Offices
ERO is committed to a transparent process and to resolving your concerns as promptly as possible. For this reason, concerns or questions regarding ICE practices, policies and/or programs should first be directed to the local field liaison.
- If your concern relates to case management, detention or removal, contact the local field office via the ERO Contact Form.
- If your concern relates to immigration court proceedings, contact the local Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location.
Note: If you elect to communicate with ICE via the ERO Contact Form, please be aware that sending sensitive personal information in this manner is not secure. If you would like to send sensitive personal information to ICE in a secure manner, please send your inquiry to ICE via U.S. mail instead.
NOTE: In order for ERO to share any information regarding another individual, you MUST provide a signed privacy waiver or G-28 if you are the alien's legal representative.
- Download ICE Privacy Wavier.
- Download Form G-28, Notice of Entry.
- Learn more about ICE privacy restrictions.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.