The field offices listed below are not check-in locations. To find an ICE check-in location, schedule or change an appointment time, or to update an address, please visit the ICE Check-in page.
- Seattle - HSIHSI Seattle
1000 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 442-2200
Fax: (206) 442-2201
- Seattle - OPESeattle - Community Relations Officer
12500 Tukwila International Blvd
Seattle, WA 98168
Area of Responsibility: Washington State, Idaho, Oregon, Alaska
- Seattle - EROSeattle Field Office
12500 Tukwila International Boulevard
Seattle, WA 98168
Area of Responsibility: Alaska, Oregon, Washington
- Sterling - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Washington, D.C. (Sterling)
21400 Ridgetop Circle
Sterling, VA 20166
Mailing Address:500 12th Street SW, Mail Stop 5906 Washington, D.C. 20536-5906
Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia, West Virginia, and Virginia (Sterling Immigration Court)
- Tacoma - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Seattle (Tacoma)
Northwest ICE Processing Center
1623 East J Street, Suite 2
Tacoma, WA 98421
- Tampa - HSIHSI Tampa
2203 North Lois Avenue
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 357-7000
Fax: (813) 348-1877
- Tampa - OPETampa - Community Relations Officer
2203 North Lois Avenue, Ste 300
Tampa, FL 33607
Area of Responsibility: Tampa, Central and Northern Florida
- Tucson - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Phoenix (Tucson)
6431 S. Country Club Road
Tucson, AZ 85706
- Van Nuys - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Los Angeles (Van Nuys)
6230 Van Nuys Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91401
- Washington - OPRICE OPR Joint Intake Center
P.O. Box 14475
Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20044
ICE OPR Personnel Security Unit
- West Valley City - EROSalt Lake City Field Office
2975 Decker Lake Drive
West Valley City, UT 84119-6096
Area of Responsibility: Utah, Idaho, Montana, Nevada
- West Valley City - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Denver (Salt Lake City)
2975 Decker Lake Drive, Stop C
West Valley City, UT 84119-6098
- Williston - LESCLESC Communications Section
188 Harvest Lane
Williston, VT 05495
The LESC, located in Williston, Vermont, operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For information on how to access the Law Enforcement Support Center via NLETS, please direct inquires to the address above.
(802) 872-6020 or via NLETS Administrative Message (AM) to VTICE0900
- York - OPLAOffice of the Principal Legal Advisor, Philadelphia (York)
2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402
- Enforcement and Removal Operations
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Partnership and Engagement
- Office of Professional Responsibility
- Office of the Principal Legal Advisor
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) mission is to protect the homeland through the arrest and removal of those noncitizens who undermine the safety of our nation’s communities and the integrity of U.S. immigration laws.
ERO manages all aspects of the immigration enforcement process through the operation of 25 field offices nationwide that report to ERO headquarters.
ERO is committed to transparency, collaboration and resolving concerns with community stakeholders. To ensure transparency and collaboration, ICE encourages its stakeholders to contact the agency with any questions or concerns:
- Concerns or questions regarding ERO practices, policies, or programs should be directed to the local field liaison
- Concerns related to immigration court proceedings should be directed to the Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA) field location handling the case. Noncitizens may also check the status of their case using the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s Automated Case Information system online or at 800-898-7180 (TDD: 800-828-1120), or by contacting the local Immigration Court handling their case.
Requests, inquiries, and concerns may be submitted using the ERO Contact Form. Please be aware that in choosing this mode of communication any sensitive personal information sent is not secure. To send sensitive personal information to ERO in a secure manner, please send your inquiry via U.S. Mail.
Due to ICE privacy restrictions, in order for ERO to share information with someone other than the subject of the request, the agency requires a signed privacy waiver or, for the noncitizen’s legal representative, a Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative.
For further assistance after contacting the field office, please contact ERO via email at ERO.INFO@ice.dhs.gov or by calling the ICE Detention and Reporting and Information Line (1-888-351-4024).
HSI has 30 Special Agent in Charge (SAC) offices throughout the United States.
The SAC offices are responsible for the administration and management of all investigative and enforcement activities within the geographic boundaries of the office.
The Community Engagement Office has a cadre of 25 community relations officers (CROs) in field offices across the United States who serve as liaisons to the public, key stakeholders and ICE leadership. CROs are co-located throughout the country at either the Special Agent in Charge (SAC) or Field Office Director (FOD) field offices.
The ICE Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) is responsible for upholding the agency’s professional standards through a multi-disciplinary approach of security, inspections and investigations. OPR operates out of a headquarters office and three field offices across the nation.
View OPR Field Office Locations
To contact OPR about criminal or serious misconduct by an ICE employee or contractor, please call 1-877-2INTAKE.
For questions regarding security clearances, please contact the Personnel Security Unit at ICE-Personnel-Security@ice.dhs.gov.
In addition to its headquarters in Washington, D.C., OPLA has 25 field locations with a presence in more than 60 offices throughout the United States.